Elizabeth Hesp Fine Art (EHFA) collects personal information from clients and subscribers in the regular course of doing business. This page answers some of your most frequently asked questions, about how the information you entrust EHFA with, is being used and protected.
All information collected by Elizabeth Hesp Fine Art, is for the sole purpose of serving our loyal clients and subscribers. It is not shared with or given out to any third party company or corporation for marketing purposes.
The information collected from you is mainly:
- Your first and last name
- Your company name
- Your email
- Your contact phone number
- Your mailing address
The above information is used primarily to
- reply to any queries made to EHFA or to process orders.
- conduct and process your purchase transaction.
- for shipping your fine art purchase from EHFA to your address.
Your information is also used for
- Marketing Offers – to promote Special or Seasonal Offers.
- Customer Service – to get feedbacks and complete customer surveys.
- Social Connect – to send out information about Newsletters and Blog Posts.
We only share or enter your information when needed for a transaction when
- you are paying with PayPal at PayPal’s secure site.
- when shipping to your address with the shipping companies like Fed Ex, UPS, Canada Post.
Sometimes your information is used for conducting and improving EHFA’s business
- by email marketing sites, like Mail Chimp,
- or customer survey sites like Survey Monkey,
which are secure sites and have protected databases for their business clients.
Elizabeth Hesp Fine Art gets your consent when
- you subscribe to the list in the Contact form or
- Have submitted the Art Consult Form or the Gift Certificate Form
- Have submitted the Interior Designers Architects & Stylists Project Enquiry
- you have shown an interest in our business by personal contact, email or phone
- you have filled out the different forms onsite
- you have been a previous customer
You can always opt out by emailing us.
Please contact via: